Part-Time Wait Staff/Server
SUMMARY: Provides food and beverage services to patrons in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner; ensures a positive experience for all patrons.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greets patrons upon arrival; assists with seating as needed.
• Presents menus/wine lists to patrons and describes all daily specials.
• Takes food and beverage orders accurately and courteously; responds to patrons’ questions regarding food and beverage items.
• Accurately writes tickets for food and beverage items; turns tickets into kitchen/bar in a timely manner; coordinates with kitchen staff to clarify any special requests.
• Maintains complete knowledge of and strictly abides by state liquor regulations; verifies legal drinking age of patrons as needed.
• Reviews food order for accuracy and presentation prior to delivering to patron; coordinates with kitchen staff to rectify any deficiencies.
• Refills patrons’ beverages as requested; monitors patrons during meals to provide for all needs.
• Suggests desserts to patrons at completion of meal; accurately takes and delivers dessert orders.
• Delivers ticket to patrons upon meal completion.
• Handles purchasing transactions, which include operating cash register and accounting of daily sales.
• Receives payment from patrons; makes change as needed; issues receipts.
• Clears and resets tables as needed.
• Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all beverage selections available, all menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, presentation, and prices.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs closing clean-up duties.
• Resolves patron problems/complaints; utilizes own best judgement in resolving issues or refers to management as needed.
• Answers phone in a courteous and timely manner.
• Assists other staff members as needed to ensure optimum service to all patrons.
• Completes all necessary paperwork; maintains files and records.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Pay Rate is $7.18/hourly plus tips
Apply in person at the Hotel Colorado.
Multiple Shift positions available.
We are proud to offer a drug free workplace.