PT or FT Valet Attendant
Ameristar Parking Solutions is in search of valet attendants with exceptional customer service skills, an excellent ability to communicate, and the physical abilities required to provide friendly, professional, and efficient valet parking services.
This position will service a valet parking location for visitors to Downtown Aspen as well as a location at the base of the Silver Queen Gondola for Aspen Mountain. Additionally, this position would allow the potential for supplemental hours for valet services at private events and other valet locations in the Aspen area.
This position will earn an hourly wage plus tips in a high-volume, high turnover setting.
• Establish positive guest relationships through the consistent delivery of excellent customer service
• Run/jog to park and retrieve guest vehicles with high level of efficiency
• Communicate and work effectively in a team environment while observing safety precautions at all times
• Maintain and clean equipment in the valet area to ensure a presentable and safe work environment
• Monitor and maintain the safety, security, and cleanliness of the parking areas by following all company protocols
• Provide guests with directions and information regarding local areas of interest or activities
• The ability to run/jog to park and retrieve guest vehicles with high level of efficiency
• The ability to work in any weather conditions including extended hours in below freezing temperatures, high winds, and heavy snowfall—jackets and hats will be provided; you will be responsible for all other appropriate clothing/gear.
• The ability to drive a manual transmission
Qualifications & Experience
• Must possess a valid Colorado driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Previous valet experience is preferred, but not required
• Previous customer service experience is strongly preferred
• Vast experience driving in wet, icy, snowy, or otherwise hazardous conditions is a plus
• Must possess the desire to go above and beyond for the best interests of the customers and the company
• Competitive hourly wage PLUS tips
• Flexible hours and schedule with overtime available
• Performance-based bonuses
• Discounts at select local restaurants and businesses
• Work in one of the most iconic ski towns in the world
• Discounted ski passes for select employees
To apply: Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with subject “Initials_ValetAttendantAspen”.