Internship Technical Support Intern
Deadline for application submittal: June 1st (earlier the better)
Client: Presidio Network Solutions LLC
Duration: 3 months (Approximately June- September)
Location: Aspen, CO, 81611
Position: Technical Support Intern
Certifications: A+, Net+, Sec+ or similar certification would be a plus
The Help Desk analyst works in team environment performing customer driven requests for support, fixes/additions and problem resolution of issues with staff’s computers.
Primary duties are related to special projects as assigned, including but not limited to, installing printers, troubleshooting printer and connectivity issues, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, hardware and software audit to update the master spreadsheets, paper records management and updating the ITS Computer Standards. Assist other programs/departments with events during the summer (ticketing, crowd control, session monitor, etc.). Resource will be supporting nonprofit organization, who is an end client of Presidio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Windows 7/8, Microsoft, Active Directory
• Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
• Desktop and helpdesk support
• Printer/Network Support
• Primarily project oriented as assigned by supervisor
• Provides support to end users on a variety of issues as may be assigned by supervisor
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems as assigned.
Core Values Skills (CVS):
• Commitment to excellence
• Outstanding communication skills
• Team building skills
Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Associates Degree or technical degree preferred but not required
• Any experience in technical support would be a plus
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Works with supervisor to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Other Notes: Intern must work on site
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume as a Microsoft Word Document (include their best phone number and email contact) to: Nicholas Giannotti, firstname.lastname@example.org.