Full-Time Solar Electrician
Our Solar Electricians wire solar inverters, complete all interconnection work including adding breakers, sub-panels, main panel upgrades, re-wire existing panels and fixing any additional electrical problems. Solar Electricians may also be asked to assist the installation crew if needed.
– At least 2 years electrical experience including residential wiring, knowing & meeting NEC
– Consistent, reliable work ethic with a passion for doing to the job right the first time.
– Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
– Punctual attendance and strong work ethic.
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds easily.
– Must be capable and comfortable with climbing up to and around on steep rooftops.
– Must have thorough experience with hand tools, bending conduit & service upgrades.
Preferred (NOT REQUIRED) Qualifications
– State of CO Journeyman’s License
– 1+YR of Solar Interconnection Experience
– OSHA 30 Certification
– NABCEP Certification
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR ELECTRICIANS.