Internship Luxury Skincare Sales and Marketing Internship
An intern at Osmia Organics would assist the Director of Sales and Marketing and gain an in-depth education on working in the growing world of natural skincare. Areas of focus may include: digital marketing, photography, and social media.
• Currently working towards a degree in digital marketing or a related field
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign specifically)
• Digital photography
• Google Analytics
• Review Osmia’s current social media strategy and provide suggestions and active steps to improve customer engagement and metrics review.
• Research reliable publications and seek out relative content to be considered for the Osmia social channels. Engage relevant authors and introduce them to Osmia.
• Help build the Osmia photography database consisting of product and relevant lifestyle imagery (if skills apply).
• Aid Director of Sales & Marketing with simple design projects such as social media, event, and email graphics.
• Explore bloggers and influencers to partner with.
• Export Mailchimp data into a digestible format for review.
• Help prepare for national events.
Internship Period: Two-three months, depending on candidate availability. flexible on dates and hours. The ideal candidate would begin in late-spring/early summer.
Pay: Stipend of $300 per week. Hours dependent on candidate and availability. Ideal candidate would have their own photography and editing equipment. Intern would be provided with $250 worth of Osmia skincare products at the successful completion of the internship.