Full-Time ROOM QUALITY SUPERVISOR/INSPECTOR – GRAND COLORADO ON PEAK 8
SUMMARY: This position ensures the highest level of overall room quality by performing unit inspections prior to guest and owner arrivals. Additionally, this position inspects all common areas, replaces inventory, reinforces policies and procedures, assists with staff training and feedback, delegates housekeeping and engineering tasks and keeps staff accountable. This position also handles the tracking of staff performance, engineering issues and replacement inventory as well as assists with schedules and performance improvement strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Including but not limited to:
* Attend daily staff meetings to receive daily work assignments and communicate pertinent information.
* Inspect units using task checklist and perform the following functions within the time standard:
* Maintain, replace and track kitchen and engineering inventory.
* Ensure all units are clean, stocked, in working order and in resort ready condition.
* Determine units in need of additional cleaning, repairs and touch up painting. Ensure tasks get completed thoroughly, efficiently and effectively. Complete touch up painting and re-staining as needed.
* Use discretion, depending on the time of day, to either assign re-dos or accept responsibility to complete tasks.
* Ensure all units are properly locked off for arriving guests.
* Request assistance from engineering with tasks such as appliance and blind repairs, advanced climate control and mechanical issues and any issue requiring specific certifications or exuberant time to resolve.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: