Freelance Real Estate Photographer
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading real estate photography and virtual tour company, and the creator of HDReal, the revolutionary automated image processing system designed exclusively for real estate. We are seeking qualified, experienced photographers, to join our team and shoot for clients in the residential specifically in Winter Park. Either someone who lives in Winter Park or Granby or able to photograph in that area.
As a Virtuance Photographer you get to focus on what you love – the photography. Let us handle the business!
We handle everything including all scheduling, image processing, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, complaint resolution and other administrative and logistical tasks.
Your responsibility includes photographing the property on time, naming the photos, and uploading them to our servers. No marketing, editing or accounting!
We pay a percentage of the total price of the package ordered by the agent. More details will be provided after initial contact.
– Commitment to excellent customer service
– Available 2-3 days a week
– Flexible Schedule
– Own a current and legal driver’s license and reliable vehicle
– Meet ALL equipment requirements: you need to be very specific with your exact equipment specifications on the application to be considered.
1. Digital SLR Body; capable of Bracketing 5 or more in AEB mode.
– Most Nikon cameras required to shoot 7 exposures in AEB mode.
– Please review this Bracketing Capabilities website to confirm your camera is meets the requirements: http://www.hdr-photography.com/aeb.html
– Please note: bracketing 5 does not guarantee the camera will work with our systems.
2. Wide Angle Lens
– Full Frame camera requires at least 18mm wide. Not fixed. Ex: 17-40, 16-35.
– Crop Sensor camera requires at least 12mm wide. Not fixed. Ex: 10-20, 12-24.
3. Fisheye Lens (Preferred.)
– 10mm for crop sensor.
– 15mm for full frame.
4. 360 Pano Head
– PLEASE NOTE – a pano head is different from a ball head on a tripod.
– Check out the Nodal Ninja 3 MKII: this is the pano head we recommend.
– Fotomate is another pano head option.
– If you do not have this piece of equipment please state if you are “Willing to Purchase” on the application.
5. Sturdy Tripod
6. Ball Head – this is important!
Here is one of our photographer’s recommendations: https://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-410-Junior-Geared-Head/dp/B000JLI4Q2
7. Cable Shutter (Preferably not remote.)
8. Laptop with either Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X
9. Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
10. Reliable Internet connection
Find out more and apply here: http://virtuanceinfo.com/app.html