Part-Time Program Director
Seeking a professional who is passionate about improving the quality of life of older adults with cognitive, physical and social limitations and their caregivers in Eagle County. Health Care related background preferred, but not required.
Program Management: 30%
• Main contact for all program inquiries. Meets with caregivers and those they care for and determine appropriate services/programs or referral.
• Determines appropriate program budgets and paid/volunteer staffing.
• Track and compile all program data as needed for program evaluation or grant proposals.
Program Development: 30%
• Develop volunteer programs which may include a transportation program, Activity Buddies, and in-home respite volunteers.
• Caregiver Exchange program: creating and managing a list of caregivers who can be utilized by other caregivers to offer respite.
• Help finalize and keep current and relevant the Caregiver 101 Guide for Eagle County.
• Coordinate informational programs/workshops for caregivers.
• Stay current in literature/resources/trends.
Community Outreach/Marketing: 20%
• Maintain open communication and collaboration with community partners
• Create current marketing material, and utilize appropriate local resources (newspaper and/or church bulletins) to advertise current programs/events
• Represent EVSL at community events
• Update EVSL website in an ongoing basis
• Support fundraising efforts during yearly events: this may include, attending events in person, assisting with mailings/annual letter/creating annual fundraising webpage,
• Assist with grant applications by providing program data.