Part-Time Pool Laundry Attendant
Visit our website for details and apply today. www.hotspringspool.com
Pool Laundry Attendant – Part-time year round
• Maintain laundry and guest service standards;
• Ensures that pool, athletic club and spa towels, robes, sheets and linens are cleaned and folded properly;
• Maintains the cleanliness of the laundry room.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Adequate physical agility to perform the cleaning and laundry duties in the GHS lower complex;
• Ability to walk entire property and climb stairs and step stools;
• Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally;
• Ability to push and pull up to 60 lbs. frequently;
• Ability to bend, kneel, twist, and squat frequently;
• Ability to communicate and follow verbal and written instructions;
• Ability to stand entire 8 hours shifts not including breaks;
• Ability to reach overhead and into laundry and drying machines.
• Position may require weekend, evening and holiday hours.
Must be 18 years of age.
All employees receive a pool pass along with other benefits.
GLENWOOD HOT SPRINGS IS A DRUG FREE WORK PLACE.
Guest Feel the Wonder of the property. As soon as they arrive, they understand the appeal of this mountain destination and why guest have been coming back for over a century.
On the grounds of the World’s Largest Hot Springs Pool we offer a 107 room lodge, water slides, mini golf, a premier athletic club, and the spectacular Spa of the Rockies. In the tradition of the West, the complete renovation of the historic sandstone bathhouse is a tribute to the spiritual beauty of this majestic landscape.