Full-Time PM Sous Chef
SUMMARY: Oversees and coordinates daily activities and operations of cooks and other employees engaged in preparing and cooking food products; maintains the quality, presentation, professional attitude, and sanitation of the kitchen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Trains and develops kitchen staff; trains cooks/kitchen staff in the importance of consistency in preparation and presentation.
• Ensures that level of quality, portion control, and plate presentation is adhered to consistently.
• Participates in menu development.
• Monitor/Control daily food production.
• Maintains a clean, organized, and safe kitchen; ensures all sanitation procedures are being followed; ensures adherence to all health and safety regulations and procedures.
• Assists chef/executive chef as needed.
• Assists with hiring, training, motivating, and rewarding kitchen staff.
• Ensures all necessary reports and forms are completed daily.
• Possesses and maintains through understanding of industry and stays abreast of industry trends; communicates/incorporates information to assure kitchen remains current.
• Checks/controls daily prep list, inventory & maintains daily food par levels.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Three to Five years experience.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to offer a drug free workplace.