Part-Time Part-Time Survey Interviewer in Vail
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Part-Time Survey Interviewer to assist with interviewing visitors to Vail from now through mid-September. The hours would be approximately 5 hours per day for 5 days per week spread over weekdays and weekends depending on your availability (averaging up to 25 hours per week). If you are not available to work all these hours or days, we would divide the job with a couple of interviewers.
We are especially looking for people who would be available to work this weekend (June 23, 24 & 25) to interview visitors to the Vail Arts Festival.
The position requires the following:
• Must be energetic, outgoing, and able to easily approach other people
• Responsible for timely completion of work and able to meet scheduling and quota requirements
• Strong organizational skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work outside
The position has the following additional characteristics/benefits:
• Flexible hours and can potentially work around your schedule depending on your situation. Daytime and evening work hours are available.
• No sales are involved. The subject matter of the survey is fun! The project involves talking to visitors to Vail.
• Pay of $15/hour, with potential additional compensation for strong performance.
Please respond with a brief note describing your interest and qualifications, along with a current resume. Please also let us know your availability to conduct interviews during the time frames listed above and the hours you would be available to work during those days. If interested, contact: email@example.com
RRC Associates is a consumer research and consulting firm specializing in the travel and tourism industry. Our focus is on providing high-quality, customized market research and analysis services to our clients.