Part-Time Master Swim Coach
The Town of Avon, Colorado, is accepting applications for a Master Swim Coach.
The Master Swim Coach is responsible for providing leadership, direction and hands-on development and implementation with the objective to yield the highest attainable levels of excellence in instruction, the learn to swim programs, as well as individual and team performance for the recreational swimming program. This position is responsible for assisting with developing and coaching other instructors, organizing private lessons, group lessons, teaching private lessons, and coaching the recreational team.
This candidate is required to work a flexible schedule, which will include weekends, nights and holidays.
VIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AT www.avon.org/jobs
-Assists the Swim Program Supervisor with training, teaching, and scheduling swim lessons, private swim lessons, and administrative duties.
– Assists the Swim Program Supervisor with the coaching and development of the recreational swim program.
– Teaches private swim lessons when needed.
– Monitors participants and their ability to participate.
– Provides feedback to learn to swim class participants and proper instruction in the use of support materials.
– Communicates and interacts effectively with class participants and members of the public.
– Issues “Learn to Swim” certificates and updates files at front desk.
– Takes proper safety precautions, anticipates unsafe circumstances, and acts accordingly to prevent accidents.
– Educates participants to safe habits and attitudes around aquatic areas and at the Avon Recreation Center.
Hiring range is $17.69 – $20.18 per hour, depending on qualifications. The total range for the position is $17.69 – $21.85. Individual recreation pass and retirement plan are included.
Position will remain open until March 31 at 3:00 P.M. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test. Interested candidates must submit application to email@example.com. The Town of Avon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO VIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY, VISIT www.avon.org/jobs