Freelance Marketing & Sales
Photography services marketing for Matt Lit Photo.
Bring your marketing skills work with Matt to produce a marketing plan and execute it. Matt will design and create any materials for you to market his photography.
Matt is an award-winning photographer who now mainly specializes in people, dogs and western-themed photography. His photography is a mix of editorial/magazine, commercial/advertising and consumer-based (portraiture) photography.
Key marketing areas are (in order of immediacy):
• Dog photography: Matt’s dog photography is award-winning. He has photographed dogs for magazines and for private clients.
o Key area: Help him market locally for private clients (consumer-based).
o Secondary: Market his work (electronically) to national and regional dog-related publications.
• Food and Lifestyles:
o Key area: Market to local high-end restaurants showing his ability to photograph both the food and the lifestyle a restaurant offers.
• Western Lifestyles: This photography marketing would be toward Western magazines and possible vendors such as Wrangler, Carhartt, etc.
There is also potential for marketing my photography education workshops as well. For now I want to focus on picking up my photography work. I am a photography teacher at CMC Breckenridge and Online.
Commission based: Earn a percentage of a job’s dollar value that you book.
Assistant’s fees: I always work with an assistant on my photo shoots. You need not be skilled in photography and will learn that as you go!
• Must like dogs and do well with them…especially if you are wanting to also assist me!
• Marketing plan development and execution.
• Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to create and deliver clear and persuasive communications for varying audiences.
• Strong knowledge of and experience managing organizational websites, social media platforms, and e-marketing campaigns.
o ColoradoDogPhotography.com (wordpress)
o MattLitPhoto (GoDaddy template based)
o IG: ColoradoDogPhoto
o Twitter: MattLitPhoto
• Experience with MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite products. I’ll be creating most materials. Your skills in this area are a help!
• Proven record of working well independently. Tracking time using a google spreadsheet. Strong time-management skills, including the ability to manage both ongoing responsibilities and multiple short- and long-term projects.
If you’re interested in pursuing please contact:
970-390-6225 – if you call please leave a message! I’m receiving too many SPAM calls to answer unknown numbers.
You can also reach me at:
Facebook: Matthew Eric Lit