Internship Integrated Marketing & Events Promotion Internship
Friends of Dillin Ranger District
With more than 60 projects each year, Friends of Dillon Ranger District (FDRD) volunteers contribute thousands of hours maintaining and improving trails, planting trees, pulling invasive weeds, educating forest visitors and much more. We are one of the most active locally-based outdoor stewardship organizations in the country and have been recognized as the U.S. Forest Service’s Volunteer Program of the Year in 2010.
FDRD is a non-profit organization that partners with the Dillon Ranger District by leveraging the power of volunteers to assure that the National Forest enjoyed by millions of people each year are not negatively impacted.
The Marketing and Events Promotion intern will work with the FDRD Executive Director and staff, designing and implementing integrated marketing communications plans across multiple channels, including website, social media, public relations, and volunteer and fundraising events, with the goals of building awareness of the organization’s mission and increasing volunteer participation. Work may also include the following activities:
- Public Outreach – Communications strategy, Social media campaign, website and Facebook page enhancements
- Nonprofit Funding – Grant application and reporting, new sources of funding
- Project Management – Volunteer recruitment and coordination, program adjustments, performance measurements
- Financial Management – Accounting, banking, budgeting, cash flow analysis, internal policies, and controls
- Strategic Planning – Programs evaluation, goals development, operational planning, organizational processes
Robert M. Cartelli, Ph.D.
O: 970.989.1329 / C: 970.485.2236
Colorado Mountain College Breckenridge
Breckenridge Academic Center 203
107 Denison Placer Road, PO Box 2208 / Breckenridge, CO 80424
ColoradoMtn.edu do something MAJOR