Full-Time HOUSEPERSON – Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Grand Colorado on Peak 8 is hiring for a Houseperson to work at our luxury slope-side resort. Seeking for detail-oriented and team players individuals to keep our property looking perfect. This is a night shift, from 2.30 pm-10.30 pm 4 nights a week and Saturday Morning. Starting at $14.13 per hour + ski pass program, end of season bonus, free sporting events tickets, full time benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, paid time to volunteer, 401k, and MORE! Come work for The Denver Post’s Top Workplace 2018 and become a part of something GRAND!
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing, restocking and tidying all common areas at the Grand Colorado On Peak 8 which include the lobby, conference room, theaters, fitness and family fun center, day use room, grotto, steam room, sauna, pool and hot tub areas, locker rooms, laundry rooms, elevators, hallways, stairwells, outside grounds, parking garages and public restrooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Including but not limited to:
* Check the weekly schedule for daily work assignment and sign out radio and vacuum.
* Ensure the pool and hot tub areas and locker rooms are 100% resort ready, using the checklist.
* Clean, disinfect, sanitize, restock and tidy the common areas by performing the following tasks:
* Wipe, scour, disinfect and/or sanitize counters, cabinets, sinks, toilets, urinals, showers, drains, drawers, hooks, light switches, shelves, mirrors, walls, doors, windows, drinking fountains, lockers, waste receptacles and built in seating.
* Disinfect, sanitize, sweep, scour, mop and/or vacuum floors, mats and/or outside decking. Utilize floor machines as needed.
* Vacuum and/or spot clean stains, hair or lint on furniture.
* Remove calcium, lime deposits and rust off hardware and walls.
* Wipe, disinfect and sanitize exercise machines, guest laundry room equipment and games in the family fun center.
* Wipe, disinfect and sanitize outdoor patio furniture and counters.
* Ensure baseboards, built in seating, fans, furniture, decorations, product bottles, toilet paper and paper towel holders, light fixtures, window treatments and/or vents are free of dust and grime and in the proper placement.
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: