PT or FT Housekeeping Room Attendant
SUMMARY: Maintaining a clean and sanitary facility at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Mops and vacuums all floors daily and cleans mops after each use.
• Changes all bed linens, bedspreads, and blankets as needed.
• Cleans and disinfects sink, toilet, and tub-shower.
• Restocks soap and toilet paper, and provides clean towels as needed.
• Washes windows and window coverings in all rooms as needed.
• Dusts all countertops, bedroom dresser tops, and furniture as needed.
• Dusts paintings, wall fixtures, and door jambs in rooms and hallways weekly.
• Empties all trash cans on a daily basis and disposes of trash in designated areas.
• Recycles appropriate materials in accordance with training procedures.
• Reports any broken items to management, such as beds, chairs, and fixtures.
• Replaces light bulbs as needed.
• Ensures all unnecessary lights are turned off as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
$12.00/hourly pay rate
Apply in person at Hotel Colorado.
We are proud to offer a drug free workplace.