Temp/Seasonal Housekeepers – summer seasonal
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Housekeeper position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
• Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
• Responsibilities involve cleaning resident’s units and include replacing soiled linen and towels; restock room supplies such as soap, tissues, and towels; disinfect bathroom surfaces; dust and polish the furniture; remove all trash; vacuum the carpet; and wash any uncarpeted floors.
• Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
• Requires working in dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required.
• Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
• Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, MSDS, State Health Department, etc.
• Will assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, empty ash cans, maintain fireplace, dust, etc.
• Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
• Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
• Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the housekeeper’s training.
• Ability to follow instructions & priorities of tasks with little supervision.
• Ability to learn and adhere to property standards for cleanliness & timeliness
• Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
• Assist with other duties as requested or assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
• In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
• Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
• Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
• Must be able to maintain a fast efficient pace.
• Must be able to work independently or in a group.
• Must be able to work until all daily duties are complete, even if this means working more than 8 hours in one shift.
• Prolonged standing and walking.
• Good personal hygiene and appearance.