To leave a positive IMPRINT on the hospitality community
We are a 52-room lodge in Salida
Loyal Duke Lodge’s housekeeper must be a hard worker with the ability to meet the daily requirements of the lodge as a housekeeper while occasionally assisting in laundry. Part time and full time positions available, $11.00 per hour. Full time team members receive subsidized health insurance; medical, dental and vision. Employer paid life, short term disability, paid time off and the ability to contribute to a 401K retirement plan.
To make an impact through relationships and operational expertise while serving guests, providing support to your hotel team members and creating exceptional results.
• Build outstanding relationships with guests and hotel team members.
• Clean guest rooms make beds, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, dusting and polishing.
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
• Notify superiors of all damage, deficits and disturbances.
• Deal with guests’ inquiries, complaints and requests with professionalism and patience.
• Occasionally may assist in loading and unloading machines to clean sheets and towels.
• Earn competitive pay and benefits based on the job responsibilities and your experience.
• Committed to excellence
• Detail Oriented
• Fluent in English
• Able to carry/ lift 25 pounds of laundry approximately 50 yards.
• At least 18 years of age.
To join our team of professionals, fill out our online application: https://www.cbizems.com/Extranet/JobSearch.aspx?id=91182&aid=17743
Adam M. Smock
Loyal Duke Lodge
525 W Rainbow Blvd.
Salida, Colorado 81201
(719) 539-6689 or (404) 915-7983