Full-Time Hotel Front Desk Agent
Visit http://www.hotspringspool.com for more information and to fill out an application.
Full-time, year-round Hotel Front Desk position with excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation, paid leave, 401k, family pool pass and more.
Glenwood Hot Springs is looking for a reservationist who is able to provide exceptional service for all guests, while providing a thorough check-in/checkout experience exceeding our guest’s expectations
• Build guest loyalty.
• Smile, acknowledge, and greet guests at the front desk and other public areas.
• Provide exceptional guest service to Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge guests while performing guest check in, check out, reservation and concierge functions.
• Answer phones and book reservations.
• Actively promote and up-sell all aspects of Glenwood Hot Springs to all guests. Be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
• Handle guest concerns with diplomacy.
• Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
• Complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Posting charges to guest accounts and processing payments from guests. Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
• Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Communicate via phone, email with all vendors, guests and others.
• Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
• Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Exceptional guest service skill and strong computer skills required.
• Ability to sell and cross sell to enhance the guest experience is required.
• Prior hospitality and customer service experience preferred.
• Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, and visual acuteness.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
• Able to consistently work under pressure and simultaneously prioritize multiple projects.
• Display excellent organization and time management skills.
• Must be willing to work as a team and willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
GLENWOOD HOT SPRINGS IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
Guest Feel the Wonder of the property.
As soon as they arrive, they understand the appeal of this mountain destination and why guest have been coming back for over a century.
On the grounds of the World’s Largest Hot Springs Pool we offer a 107 room lodge, water slides, mini golf, a premier athletic club, and the spectacular Spa of the Rockies. In the tradition of the West, the complete renovation of the historic sandstone bathhouse is a tribute to the spiritual beauty of this majestic landscape.