SUMMARY: Coordinates dining room activities to assure quality service is provided to guests.
Responsible for assisting with clean up and reset of tables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates activities of dining room staff; monitors efficiency of workflow and service to guests.
• Answers phone in a courteous and professional manner; schedules dining reservations.
• Meets and greets guests promptly, courteously, and graciously, addressing guests by name whenever possible
• Escorts guests to tables and provides menus.
• Develops and maintains a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients, daily specials, and what is not available.
• Maintains wait list, as appropriate; informs guests of approximate wait time and where they can wait for a table; informs guests when their table is prepared.
• Manages guest complaints and dissatisfaction in a prompt and professional manner; determines necessary adjustments; informs manager of complaint and resolution.
• Anticipates guests’ needs by constantly scanning the room.
• Responds properly in any dining room emergency or safety situation.
• Helps monitors dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness.
• Inspects menus and lists to ensure their condition and appearance.
• Prepares and serves beverages as needed.
• Expedites food orders; monitors quality and presentation of dishes being served to guests.
• Responsible for assisting with the removal of dirty plates, silverware, glasses, napkins and any other items guests are finished with.
• Responsible for taking dirty items to the server station and putting the items in the appropriate container.
• Take the containers back to the dish pit when they are full.
• Wipe down tables and sweep the surrounding area to ensure the area and tables are clean and presentable.
• Reset the table in preparation for new customers
• Assist with room service delivery as needed.
• Responsible for assisting with constant sanitation, organization and proper food handling.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
$10.20/hourly pay rate.
Apply in person at Hotel Colorado.
We are proud to offer a drug free workplace.