Full-Time Gondola Mechanic
Mountain Village is a great place to live, work & visit. Benefits include a SEASON SKI PASS.
MOUNTAIN VILLAGE, CO
Living and working at 9,545 feet at the base of the Telluride Ski Resort provides many unique opportunities. The free gondola public transportation connects the Town of Mountain Village with the Town of Telluride providing a pedestrian-friendly environment. “The most beautiful place you’ll ever ski” averages 300 inches of snow and 300 days of sunshine. Festivals include free Wednesday summer concerts in Mountain Village, Bluegrass, Jazz, Chamber, Wine, Film, and the Hot Air Balloons. As soon as you arrive, you are welcomed to the team, the community and feel as if you are surrounded by good friends.
• SEASON SKI PASS (winter only)
• Four-day work weeks
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Health, dental, vision, life insurance
• 401(K) match
• Colorado PERA pension plan
• Commuter shuttles for $2 a ride to/from Montrose, Norwood, and Cortez.
• Employees get to work at 10,000 feet in elevation
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• DOT drug testing
• Minimum of one year of equipment maintenance; previous lift experience preferred.
To be considered for employment, please complete the online application: www.townofmountainvillage.com/careers