Full-Time Facilities Maintenance Technician
Visit http://www.hotspringspool.com for more information and to fill out an application.
Full-time, year-round maintenance position with excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation, paid leave, 401k, family pool pass and more.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will work days for a few months while training and then work from 1:30pm -10:00pm, with one possible day shift. May vary depending on business needs.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will need to be highly skilled in general maintenance of equipment and utilities of the facility. Formal training in mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC. Ability to perform the wide variety of tasks or assist with coordinating repairs with responsible parties. The maintenance technician will provide for property maintenance including grounds, building facilities, upkeep, preventive maintenance, repairs and special projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to carry out electrical troubleshooting to root-cause, mechanical repairs, maintenance and set up of production equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair facility support equipment; including HVAC and all utilities equipment.
• Plumbing trouble shoot, diagnose and repair.
• Painting and drywall repair.
• General mechanical aptitude; ability to analyze the mechanics of new projects for the most efficient outcome, and to troubleshoot mechanical /electrical devices and repair them to good operating condition.
• Tend to grounds, shovel snow and trash collection.
• Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
• Exceptional Guest Service.
• Ability to work in a clean and organized manner.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple job functions.
• Must be 25 years of age or older with a valid Colorado Driver’s License.
• Must pass a Motor Vehicle Records check & background check.
• Adhere to all local vehicular regulations while driving.
• The work requires physical exertion such as long periods of standing, climbing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities in an 8 hour shift and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. assisted or unassisted.
• Ability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
• Other duties as assigned.
GLENWOOD HOT SPRINGS IS A DRUG FREE WORK PLACE
Guests Feel the Wonder of the property.
As soon as they arrive, they understand the appeal of this mountain destination and why guest have been coming back for over a century.
On the grounds of the World’s Largest Hot Springs Pool we offer a 107 room lodge, water slides, mini golf, a premier athletic club, and the spectacular Spa of the Rockies. In the tradition of the West, the complete renovation of the historic sandstone bathhouse is a tribute to the spiritual beauty of this majestic landscape.