Full-Time Classroom Assistant (Full Time)
Breckenridge Montessori, an American Montessori Society full member school, is hiring the following position.
Classroom Assistant (Full Time)- Experience working with children required. Early childhood education and Montessori experience helpful, but not required. Position description highlights include:
• Assist Teacher and Director with in-classroom duties including supervision of children during lessons
• Giving children introductory lessons
• Supervision of children during free play and outside adventures
• Helping with nap time, bathroom needs, cleaning of classroom & kitchen
• Must be 18 years or older
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
• Experience working with children
• Must pass a criminal background check
Competitive pay depending on experience and benefits package including holiday/vacation leave, paid annual required trainings, health insurance assistance and ski pass. Pay is $15-$18/hour depending on experience.
Breckenridge Montessori is open year round, following the Summit School District schedule and is closed for holidays and breaks with the exception of a 2-month summer program. These breaks are PAID for full time employees. It adds up to over 8 weeks paid vacation.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our school at www.breckenridgemontessori.com.