Freelance Brand Ambassadors
8 Days A Week, Inc. Is Seeking Energetic, Outgoing, Athletic Brand Ambassadors!
To Represent Our Armed Forces Client during the Dew Tour Town Event!
Event Dates & Times: Please note times may change slightly.
Friday, December 15th: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday, December 16th: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Sunday, December 17th: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Brand Ambassador Objectives:
Confidently approach event attendees
Encourage visitors to participate in activities
Help consumers along with obstacle courses & interactive games!
Deliver key messages
Maintain orderly and neat event area
Light promo set-up & break-down
Brand Ambassadors Must Be:
18 years of age or older
MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING OUTDOORS & being hands on during event as there are many physical aspects to this event
Well-groomed & fit (no visible tattoos or facial piercings) MEN MUST BE CLEAN SHAVEN-NO EXCEPTIONS
Articulate, polite & excited about working w/public
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Able to stand entire event
Able to get to event on own as lodging/transportation/parking costs are NOT reimbursed
Experienced in working events & promotions
Brand Ambassador Compensation:
TO APPLY, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
TITLE YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT: “CMCJB –TOWN BA_Breckenridge Dew Tour”
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State/Zip Code, etc.)
2) List: Shirt Size: (for branded t-shirt)
3) List ALL Date(s)/Event(s) You Can Commit to Working
4) Submit 1-2 passport style headshots. Must be clear & recent for credentials
5) Send resume or List Any Promo/Related Experience. Also list ways that you stay physically active in your daily routine!
6) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week before? If so, when?
7) Confirm independent-contractor status