Temp/Seasonal Bellman/Shuttle Driver
SUMMARY: The Bell Person/Shuttle Driver’s primary responsibilities are as follows: He/She is responsible for transporting guests to and from the hotel using the Hotel Colorado van within the city limits of Glenwood Springs in a safe manner. He/She also assists guests with their luggage and familiarizes guests with the features of the Hotel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Transports guests to and from the hotel within the city limits of Glenwood Springs using the Hotel Colorado van in a safe and responsible manner. Transport guests to various restaurants, shops, area attractions, etc.
• Greet all guests in the lobby in a warm and professional manner.
• Be informed about all hotel and guest room features, hotel facilities and area attractions so as to be able to answer guest questions. Assist guests with their luggage as needed.
• Make deliveries to guest rooms as instructed.
• Store and retrieve luggage for guests.
• Be aware of daily hotel activities, groups and VIP arrivals. Communicate special guest requests to the Front Office Manager and/or Front Desk Agents.
• Ensure that the lobby, departmental equipment and the Hotel Colorado van are clean and presentable at all times.
• Offer assistance to all guests and provide them with information requested.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years old.
• Must possess a valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
$11.00/hourly plus tips
Apply in person at The Hotel Colorado.
We are proud to offer a drug free workplace.