SUMMARY: Provides food and beverage services to patrons in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner; ensures a positive experience for all patrons.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greets patrons upon arrival; assists with seating as needed.
• Takes food and beverage orders accurately and courteously; responds to patrons’ questions regarding food and beverage items.
• Accurately writes tickets for food items as needed or receives orders from wait staff.
• Maintains complete knowledge of and strictly abides by state liquor regulations; verifies legal drinking age of patrons as needed.
• Makes drinks for patrons utilizing proper recipes, glassware, and garnishes; serves drinks or prepares for wait staff.
• Handles purchasing transactions, which include operating cash register and accounting of daily sales.
• Receives payment from patrons; makes change as needed; issues receipts.
• Clears and resets tables and bar area as needed.
• Prepares all bar mixes and garnishes prior to opening.
• Stocks bar with all necessary items including but not limited to glassware, beer, liquor, mixes, non-alcoholic beverages, and supplies.
• Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all beverage selections available and characteristics/description of every wine/champagne on the wine list and by the glass; all designated glassware/garnishes for drinks; all menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, presentation, and prices.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs closing clean-up duties.
• Resolves patron problems/complaints; utilizes own best judgement in resolving issues or refers to management as needed.
• Answers phone in a courteous and timely manner.
• Assists other staff members as needed to ensure optimum service to all patrons.
• Completes all necessary paperwork; maintains files and records.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Minimum age 21 years old.
$10.20/hourly plus tips.
Apply in person at Hotel Colorado.
We are proud to offer a drug free workplace.