Full-Time Apprentice Lift Technician
Lift Tech Apprentice works under direct supervision and assists mechanics with all repairs and maintenance of chair and surface lifts, while complying with service and safety standards in accordance with company policies and procedures:
1. Work with lift operations to make sure lifts are all running smoothly.
2. Be familiar location of all ski lifts on the mountain, as well as travel routes.
3. Perform daily pre-operation and operational inspections of ski lifts for safe operation.
4. Know how to turn on and operate the lift controls, run lift on auxiliary or evacuation diesels.
5. Inspect machinery spaces for unusual noises, inspect tires & belts on detachable lifts, inspect lift tower machinery
6. Assist with routine maintenance of ski lifts; test brakes, grease & inspect detachable grips, grease & inspect tower machinery, inspect machinery spaces & realign or replace equipment when necessary.
7. Assist with unplanned maintenance (repairs) of ski lifts; trouble shoot lifts when they breakdown, make necessary repairs to get the lift operating again.
8. Repair, remove and/or replace mechanical parts of lifts as necessary, both on site and in repair shop.
9. Assist with maintaining records
How to Apply:
Go to: www.squawalpine.com/other/employment
Click on “view current openings”
Search for Lift Tech – Entry
Review job description and click “apply on-line” located at the bottom
You will be Creating a New Account.