Full-Time Advanced WordPress & PHP Developer
Advanced WordPress & PHP Developer
• support our portfolio of WordPress websites
• troubleshoot WordPress Plugins
• create new eCommerce websites,
• support our Blizzard Reservation Engine product written in PHP, including developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting new software
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Problem Solving – a hands-on approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate solutions. Propose solutions before the customer brings problems to your attention.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
• Understands how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully
• Ability to communicate effectively to customers and colleagues
• Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions
• Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential
• Utilizes team to work together in the most efficient manner
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
• Mitigates team conflict and communication problems
• Customer Service: A positive attitude to publicly deal with people
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time; and possess organizational skills
• Technical Skills – pursues training and development opportunities
• Attendance/Punctuality – This is a full time job and employee is expected to work 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week with some flexibility. The employee is required to clock in and out using the Company’s time keeping system.
• Management – demonstrates the ability to effectively delegate and supervise project work.
• Experience of working with a team
• Excellent working knowledge of online marketing and how it relates to the hospitality industry
• A good understanding of what it takes to develop and maintain the most productive client relationships
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Blizzard’s product and the delivery of services
• BA, BS or equivalent experience required
We’re looking for people with a passion for learning, a team-centric attitude, and a willingness to do what it takes to make our clients happy.Requirements for all positions:
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook programs
• Strong knowledge of using and navigating the internet to research, shop and buy products, including travel
• Exhibit Excellent Team and A-Player Characteristics
• Quality of Work
• Accountability for Actions
• Work/Life Balance for Self and Team
• Integrity in all Internal and External Dealings
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time
• Infallible work ethic
• Flexibility & Willingness to adjust in response to the constant changes in techniques
• Drive and passion for continuing education to learn new software, techniques and procedures.
Ultimately, we’re looking for outgoing, driven, passionate and curious individuals who enjoy a casual, dog-friendly work environment.