PT or FT Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator
We are looking for a knowledgeable individual to fulfill a position in administrative duties with a great work ethic and character.
$16/ hour. The role would start the beginning of November.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, mailing documents by using USPS or FedEx. Answer telephones and takes messages so callers/visitors are attended to promptly, courteously, and accurately. Prepare invoices, reports, and other documents. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports. Perform other duties as assigned
• Experience in Office Admin or Administrative Assistant (not required)
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to pass a Background Check
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Please submit a resume and/or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org