Internship 2018 Summer : Fall : Marketing Internship
Align Multimedia is seeking rock star interns to join the team. Who’s Align you ask? We’re a group of creative misfits who play in the worlds of design, videography, photography, web design, social media, events, public relations and more. We’ve been around since 2014 and are located on the Western Slope of the Rockies in the town of Rifle, CO.
This internship is designed for students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or Associates degree in marketing, graphic design, public relations, business communications, digital media, multimedia or communication arts. Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills are a must. Interns must always have a creative and positive mindset with the ability to work on projects independently.
This is a unpaid internship and the responsibilities include:
• Develop and support advertising and social media campaigns under the guidance of agency directors
• Basic ability to edit photos, videos and audio for use on social channels and website
• Must be able to effectively write copy for press releases and social posts
• Support the creation of social media and digital marketing initiatives, client presentations and trainings
• Create project timelines and deliverables for client campaigns
• Provide analysis, reports, content posting and other digital marketing support needs
• Monitor new industry trends to support client marketing initiatives
• Conduct competitive research to guide client marketing strategies
• Help conduct research for creating new social content
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and WordPress a plus
Please email a cover letter and resume to Joshua@AlignMultimedia.com and share with us why you think you’d be the perfect fit for our team.